NavVis develops cutting edge technology that fully digitizes indoor spaces and processes.
NavVis innovative digital indoor platform is easy-to-use and intuitive to ensure the benefits of digitization are accessible to everyone.
Three transformational technological innovations comprise NavVis platform: The M6 Indoor Mobile Mapping System, a highly-accurate and easy-to-use indoor mapping and scanning tool that facilitates data acquisition in even the most complex indoor spaces; the browser-based IndoorViewer software that brings this data to life by enabling users to access and interact with 3D building models and maps from any device; and the NavVis Indoor Navigation App, a pioneering smartphone application based on machine learning and computer vision that brings highly-accurate and intuitive navigation to indoor spaces, without the need for any additional infrastructure.
NavVis M6 Indoor Mobile Mapping System
NavVis brings all-in-one reality capture to even the largest indoor environments.
The NavVis M6 indoor mobile mapping system is designed for large-scale scanning projects where data quality matters. You can now automatically capture point clouds, 360° immersive imagery, and sensor data at the speed of walking through a building.
The M6 scans up to 30x faster than with stationary scanners and devices and can capture up to 30,000 square meters per day.
The NavVis IndoorViewer is browser-based software that visualizes building data as high-resolution images. Now anyone can access and interact with building data.
• Explore and interact with the virtual environment –
• Interact with points of interest and connect them to real-world objects
• Powerful API to integrate IndoorViewer into any existing infrastructure
• Measure distances and volumes
• Share your location and points-of-interest via email or Facebook
NavVis Navigation App
NavVis takes Indoor Navigation taken to the next level – meter-accurate, view angle sensitive and without infrastructure.
• First indoor navigation app that does not require infrastructure
• Meter-accurate thanks to patented computer vision-based algorithms
• Highly scalable due to extremely low set-up costs
• Virtual reality interface for easy orientation
• An ecosystem for 3rd party location-based services
Phone: +49 89 716925020
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.